Any RoonReady wireless speakers that support RAAT?

While not portable or RoonReady, I would love to try the Kii Three (kiiaudio.com) in my home. The wireless/Bluetooth aspect requires their Control accessory, as does USB input (which is limited to max of PCM 24/384kHz and DSD64/DSD128). So I could feed it with the mR. Or I could feed it with XLR from Brooklyn which is in turn fed by mR.

While I used to think of myself as a less-dsp-is-better listener, the reviews of the Kii Three have me intrigued. The though of also feeding it with a room corrected convolution filter in Roon 1.3 has both amped up my dsp concerns and my curiosity. Based on the individual proven/reported performance of each element, I suspect that the combination would be quite good. It would likely be the best fit for my large loft-like room and avoid the mess of amps and other equipment.

Of course, I have managed to take my own thread off-topic. Clearly, this is not the same room that I wanted the portable speaker for. If anyone has listened to the Kii Three before and especially used it with Roon I would love to hear your feedback.

EDIT: I just noticed there was an earlier post on these speakers: Kii Three speaker