Anyone have an ETA on the release timeline for the new Mytek gear - esp. Brooklyn Bridge II?

This release has been delayed…a BUNCH. Anyone have insight to share?

Mytek are in a world of pain ATM.
I’m not sure anyone really knows much right now.

So my understanding is that they had an ugly divorce with their previous manufacturer, moved to a new manufacturer about a year ago and…well, that’s about it. That has resulted in a year-plus delay in releasing new products. Anyone have more to add? I hate that Michal is going through this rough time. I’ve met him on multiple occasions at various shows. Seems like a great guy!

As I’ve said on other threads, I can’t get them to respond to me

Yep unfortunately it seems Mytek are struggling right now. Not only are there big delays with many of the new products there are also big price increases on the way. Shame they made great products in the past and I still love my Manhattan ll with the network card that works flawlessly with Roon. I really hope they can make it out of this OK.

Well, there was the original trade-in offer for BB owners of €995 or €1495 against a BB2. I did register for that. Now I see that the BB2 price has risen to €3995 and the contribution seemingly to €1495 and €1995. I had no communication about that and they won’t talk to me. Does not bode well.