Apple Music integration (with new Apple Music Web-API?)

May one ask if this would be such a bad thing? One would imagine that most music enthusiasts that would love Apple Music integration do actually only use Apple products… of course I am one of them!

I only have what one would call a budget set up, Arcam Solo Uno, Q Acoustics Floor standing Speakers, and a Mac Min as my server.I would love to spend more money, but you have to be practical and not everyone can afford too! I love the honesty about the music that Roon gives, what’s playing and the quality I am listening, but Roon gives the sound another dimension, so Cd, Hi-Res, whatever it all sounds incredible, and for that I am thankful!

Being an Apple Music subscriber I also purchased HomePods, for the Bedrooms, as sometime you just to need to sit back, relax and listening to Music without interuption form the family as there is no room for a dedicated music room in my household! :smiley:

Not sure if it would ever be even possible but would love the RAAT to be implemented into AudioOS (HomePods OS) as I have discovered that even using Roon Arc (through Airplay) sounds better quality that Apple Music doing the same thing! :wink:

Just my thoughts anyhow… probably mean nothing! :thinking:

2 Likes