ARC 231 Roon 1363: list of my bugs (a lot)

Roon Core
Corei9 13900k
64GB RAM
SAMSUNG SSD NVMe 990 Pro 1TB
Storage
Icy box USB3.1 with 4 HDD (from 3 to 10TB)
Roon 2.0 Build 1363
Tracks 507931

Internet connection 1Gbps
speed test from Roon Core
500 mbps down
202 mbps up

speed test from smartphone (with wifi at home)
215 mbps down
153 mbps up

Endpoint
Motorola Edge 40
Android 13
ARC 1.0 Build 231
Remote access for ARC tested and ready
Used ARC with external dacs like Mojo Chord 2 and HifiMan Bluemini

I can give my feedback for ARC just now because I couldn’t be able to make ARC work on my old Phone (LG V30).
Unfortunately, I must say that in my system ARC is a total disaster. here’s a list of bugs:

• App loading time and browsing or searching albums are unacceptably slow. There’s the purple progress bar basically always moving
  • When I stream even under the same wifi I have a lot dropout. If I use other apps when listening basically are more the dropouts than the music. Even if I don’t use the phone I have a lot of dropouts even when I lock and unlock the screen
  • I tried with a mobile connection but nothing changes
    -When I listen and browse the app, it happens a lot of times that the app freezes and I when minimize it I get a white or black screen so I have to force the app closure. Many other times after reloading the app from the background it reboots and I see the splash screen.
  • I tried offline mode and things got better but I have to do absolutely nothing on the phone otherwise again I get dropouts
  • Today I was outside, i had previously activated offline mode. When opened ARC tried to find my Roon Core (Roon Core was switched off) and I couldn’t listen to my downloads. This evening When I came home I booted my Roon Core and started ARC. Roon connected (again???) to my core but I wasn’t able to start because under Who’s Listening to Roon there wasn’t any more my user icon. I logged out and logged in again ARC found my core and reconnected but after connection, there was a message with the purple checkmark but I couldn’t go on and use ARC. After some logout and login I finally was able to access ARC but surprise! all my previous downloads disappeared. :rage:

I finally add that I have no problems with my smartphone. every other app similar (tidal, UAPP, Plex, Plexamp) and not similar work perfectly. Is there maybe some configuration in Android that I have to change?

Frankly speaking, ARC is unusable and if things don’t get better I’ll be forced, alas, to switch for mobile use to Plex and Plexamp: the quality is definitely lower but the ecosystem works perfectly

Thank you in Adavnce