ARC and Android 14 compatibility?

Anybody having issues with ARC after android 14 upgrade?

I changed to a Pixel 8pro and Arc won’t open beyond the initial start up screen, didn’t know if it’s just me or others seeing this…

Regular Roon app works fine.

Thanks

Wait, isn’t Android 14 still in beta?

I’m on Pixel 7, Android 14. Arc works.

I was on a road trip the last couple of days, ARC worked flawlessly for me on my Pixel 6 Pro with Android 14. I used it both on the phone and on Android auto, it’s works great.

No it’s full release

Good to know - thanks!

Okay, good to hear it’s not a general issue, I’ll play with it later and see what I can figure out…

Delete and reinstall usually sorts this out.

I have a Pixel 8 pro, ARC is working here

P8 Pro here. I had the same issue, but an uninstall/reinstall fixed the problem. As an aside, between this issue and the constant core crashes caused by ARC I have never had to reinstall an app this frequently in 13 years of Android device usage (going back to 2.0 Eclair). This is probably the 5th or 6th time I’ve had to do it now.

Thanks for the replies. I did the reinstall and still didn’t work. Ending up being on the network side at home. It wouldn’t connect in the settings “test”. Troubleshooting I had to disable UPnP and reenable on my router and then it started working.

I agree with the last comment, I like the app, but it just seems to be the least reliable app that I use on my phone. I usually end up back on Spotify when I’m mobile because it always just works and ARC seems like it’s 50/50 for me…

Thanks again!

Core in Australia. Been using ARC on LTE in Japan on P7Pro with Android 14. Works fine except in tunnels that last longer than songs.