ARC B264 Android Auto playlist doesn't load

Online with ARC try and load a playlist when connected to AA just get the spinning circle. This lasts for minutes until I get fed up and kill it. Loads instantly when I’m not connected to AA.
It is a long playlist but it is downloaded locally .

I’ll try connect to AA when offline later and see if there’s a difference.

1 Like

Are you accessing this from AA screen or the phone screen?

I found on occasions (quite frequently) AA was unresponsive via touch screen. Playing using the phone (defeats the point of AA) worked fine.

I have submitted a support thread for this, not sure where it’s at. FYI, I’m referring to production builds so it looks like this bug is still there.

Might be worth rebooting your Roon Server. :+1:

1 Like

Only via voice on AA.
I’ll try offline first then reboot the server.

Hi, @ged_hickman1, thank you for the report. Could you, please, clarify if this issue affects only this playlist or other playlists with a similar item count are affected as well?

Thanks!

Ivan

Any long playlist. They load instantly in standalone arc but not in AA. What I haven’t tried is loading from recently played, I’ll try that at some point.

Got it, thanks! Could you, please, also clarify what you consider a long playlist? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ivan

And still no images offline either standalone or on AA.

ARC had one of its glitches and now none of the downloaded playlists will load. To be honest I think I’ll just give up now this is just ridiculous.

One more go. Deleted and redownloaded the long playlists. Will play if I start them off on the phone, not from AA, won’t start from voice or touch selection.
Also…
Me. Play ELO
AA. Asking Roon to play Electric Light Orchestra
ARC. Plays Eloy
??