This release contains improvements and bug fixes for Carplay in ARC. This is a public release candidate.
Please keep the feedback coming, especially as loading and stability is concerned for Carplay.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Roon Labs
What’s new in this release?
|Roon ARC||1.0 (build 109) earlyaccess|
- Resolved an issue where the CarPlay Home page will not load when there are no active streaming services enabled
- Resolved an issue with the inability to load and play local-only content in the CarPlay app
- Fix for artist browser not loading in CarPlay.
- Crash fixes when starting CarPlay from the vehicle directly.
- Improved loading state before transitioning to now playing screen in CarPlay.
- Added logic to not resume playback when CarPlay is connected after playback has been paused.
- Modified logic for CarPlay download browser to only display fully downloaded items.
- Modified logic for CarPlay to use the same sorts as ARC in library browsers.
Cores, remotes, and ARC installations already running
earlyaccess should update automatically. If you need to reinstall, the latest
earlyaccess builds can always be found at the following links.
|Linux: †||Easy Installer||Full Package|
|Nucleus / ROCK:||See Help Center|
|Android APKs:||Roon Remote||Roon ARC|
† Information on loading Roon on Linux can be found here. Please use the files linked here in place of those from the help center article when loading