Router ASKEY RTF8115VW
Ethernet. I don’t use VPN
95621 tracks

ARC doesn’t work on my QNAP.
I have manually opened port 55002 on my router
Can you help me?
Thank you very much.

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“83.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“Did not find UPnP service with WANIPConnection on network”}
}

Can a technician answer me?

Sorry for the delay - the Support team have a long queue of issues to address following the release of Roon 2.0. They also do not work on weekends.

A member of the Support team will respond to you - they are automatically notified of posts in the Support categories of the forum.

One question for you: who is your internet service provider? Thanks.

1 Like

I think it’s very similar to the situation I faced.
Probably because QNAP’s QuFirewall is functioning properly.
As a test, temporarily turn off QuFirewall.
If that helps, the next thing you should do is allow the port you’re trying to open for ARC in QuFirewall.

dear, Tadanobu_Ninomiya

Thank you very much for your help.
I have done what you told me and I was able to connect the ARC mode and it works on my iPhone.

From here I would like to ask the Roon technicians to implement the “Spanish” language in the Roon ARC app.

I can’t wait to try it out of my house.

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.