ARC "Not Ready" Issue (ref#G8SA9U)

Full form submission

Network Setup

· I use my ISP's router alongside a personal router.

ARC Status

· ARC is *Not Ready*

Roon Error Code

· “natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}, “upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”} }

Have you successfully located and enabled the UPnP or NAT-PMP settings in your router's web UI?

· I've turned UPnP/ NAT-PMP on and ARC won't connect

Select the Diagnostic Keyword or Text String

· Something else

Don't give up yet.

· I'm stuck. I'd like to create a post to ask Roon Community for help.

Describe the issue

Another ARC "Not ready" case

Describe your network setup

Roon Server / ARC running on intel Nuc hardwired to my Asus RT-AC88U connected to my ISP provider router. DHCP and internal LAN managed by ASUS RT-088U

{
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“185.aaa.aaa.bbb”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“><s:Body><s:Fault>s:ClientUPnPError<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">718ConflictInMappingEntry</s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>”}
}

Hi @Fernando_Guerrero1,

The error code you’ve posted usually indicates that the port number assigned in Roon (Settings → ARC → “Port”) is in use by other software on your network.

I’d try changing the number by a few hundred on the ARC settings page in Roon- 51000 instead of 55000, for example. Please let us know if this helps.

Hi,

Already tried without succes!

Hi @Fernando_Guerrero1 ,

Are you still having issues with this?

The only time this error shows is when two IPs try to use the same port in Roon. You can try to simplify your setup by turning off “DHCP Server” in one of your routers or set it to “Bridge Mode”, so that only one of them is performing the IP/port assignments.

Hi Mark,

Still having same issue!!!

I have two routers the one from my internet provider is already in bridge mode and my ASUS RT-AC 88U is the only one managing DHCP tasks!

So it is not clear for me which is the cause of my problem.

I have a Synology Nas that I am able to connect outside home also have a Plex Server installed and also working flawlesly outside my network including plexamp!!!

Hoping to solve this issue your help will be apprecciated!

bye,
Fernando