ARC Not Ready ROCK

Hello! I use a ROCK which is connected to my router. Roon is up to date and Roon Arc is installed. The core is unable to connect, even though upnp is enabled.
Can you please tell what the problem is? What does the failure code 502 mean?Thanks and Rgs, Sven
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:502,“error”:“error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 178.24.232.55:46533, response code: undefined, body: undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“178.24.232.55”,“router_external_ip”:“0.0.0.0”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Hi Sven,

Support likes each to have their own support thread. I have moved your post to a new thread. Please fill out the form below to provide needed information for Support.

Thanks

=============================================================

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

You are unable to connect to your core using Roon ARC because the port forwarding has not been accomplished. That’s why Rugby asked for more information so someone can advise you.

However, are you able to connect to your Roon core using your phone or tablet that is running Roon Remote version 2.0? Or can you connect to your Roon core with a PC or Mac running Roon 2.0? If not, what control device have you been using with Roon and have you updated it to Roon Remote 2.0?

1 Like

The Multiple NAT error looks like you have 2 routers in play.

My ISP insists that they have their “own router” direct to the fibre input for diagnostics, I then take a cable to my main router for ethernet and wi fi

Hence to open the system for internet requires BOTH of these to have open ports. So far I have not managed to do this . It looks like I need to talk to my ISP to get this done

Read this , it may help , it did for me

Hi Rugby!
Thanks for your answer.
Here my input to your questions:

1. Who is your internet service provider? Vodafone
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router? vodafone router TG3442DE
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches? No additonal routers or switches, just a LAN splitter so that I can have more LAN connections ( TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Ports Gigabit Netzwerk Switch)
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security? No VPNs or proxy servers used to my knowledge, only router firewall is active (but even with a deaktivated firewall it is not working) … please see pictures

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet? I use a Roon Optimized Core Kit on a NUC10i7FNH, and is connected via LAN
    Roon software and Roon remote are updated on the computer, the mobil and as well on the NUC, and it is working properly. Only if I use the Roon ARC app it does not work.
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Rgs, Sven

Do you know if Vodaphone has given you CGNAT instead of a direct IP? I would give them a call and find out what service you do have. If it is CGNAT, you can ask them how to get a direct IP address.