ARC Port Forwarding Issue - Proximus/Google Nest Pro

Hello,
I need some help.
Here is the log of the diagnostic:
{“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“109.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:"192.168.1.4,
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound,
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.86.1”,“found_upnp”:true}}

I’m trying to understand how to configure my ISP’s router and my Google Nest pro, I used as bridge for my internal network, so:
192.168.86.178:55000 is the IP address and the port for Roon Arc of my server Roon
109.aaa.bbb.ccc my internet ip adress provided by Proxymus my ISP
192.168.1.4 is the internal ISP’s router which allows me to configure it: What should I do here:

192.168.86.1 is my IP address of Google nest which is configured: What should I do in the Google home app:

Thank you for help.

You are receiving a multiple NAT error which is the result of using your own router (Google Nest Pro) behind the Proximus router.
If you can configure your Google Nest Pro to make a PPPoE connection using your Proximus credentials, you should be able to use the Proximus router in bridge mode. That way, you only need to enable port forwarding on the Google Nest Pro.

Proximus has a wizard that explains the use of your own private router behind the Proximus router:

1 Like