Arc problems - issues

Hello roon comrades, I just can’t resolve the problem on Arc. It’s just not working. My roon core is nucleus. My router tp-link tl-wr841. I use IOS. It seems that my seetings on the router are correct. The upnp is enabled. See the attached picture.

In the braces it is written:
{
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“89.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“192.168.64.101”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}
Does have anybody idea how to solve the issue?

This is the problem and it is either caused by your ISP or your home network setup.

Check with your ISP and ask them if you have a CGNAT connection. If so, then this is the issue. And, in this case, the first thing would be to ask them if you can get a public IP.

Hi @Samo_Rus,

Please see the suggestion above, as a layer of carrier-grade NAT would be most likely to interfere if you have a single-router setup and no issues with UPnP.

That said, you can try adding a manual port forwarding rule (if available), bypassing UPnP’s autoconfiguration entirely, in the router web GUI.

In the meantime, I also recommend attempting to try a different port number than 55002 in your screenshot above. First, change the port assignment in Roon → Settings to something augmented a few thousand, like 58000 or 60000. Then, change the port listed in the UPnP settings above.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.