Roon Core Machine
Mac Mini M2
I’m trying to setup Roon ARC here but I still run into problems. I enabled UPnP on my router.
If I run a test this is what I see
I don’t understand this unfortunately.
Is there anything else I can do?
Status code “504” together with “Did not find UPnP service with WANIPConnection on network” suggest that UPnP might not be working
- Try to disable and then reenable UPnP in the web administration interface for the router directly upstream from your Core. Turning it off and on again might help
- If not, disable UPnP and try to manually open the port in your router’s port forwarding configuration. Make sure the IP/Port matches the Port listed in Roon → Settings → ARC
- Check for any VPNs or Firewalls that might be interfering
- If you have a separate modem: Check if your modem is in Bridge mode
If you continue to experience difficulties, please provide the following information:
- What is the make and model of your modem and/or router?
- Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
- Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
- If you have a separate modem in front of your router, is it configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or, alternatively, do you have the ports forwarded on both?
Thank you for your extensive answer! I’m gonna try