Artist Equivalence: Maurizio

Hi,
We’ve been here before, same issue has come back. Can the 2 different artists know as “Maurizio” be separated and corrected. Both catalogs are mixed into one.

Maurizio
Berlin minimal dub techno
aka Basic Channel / aka Moritz von Oswald
m-7b

Is mixed up with this artist.

Maurizio
MAURIZIO-TU-SI-NA-GRAND

Thanks!

Hi @Jason,

Thanks for the report, we will look into this. Can you share some screenshots of what albums you’re seeing under this artist? Which of these albums belong to the first Maurizio and which belong to the second?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for your attention on this issue.

I’m at work so the screen shots are from TIDAL app on my desktop, but the issue is the same in ROON. The artist description is correct for Maurizio,"…operating name of Moritz Von Oswald, the Berlin-based musician…". The green arrows denote the correct albums for this artist including the “M-Series” albums and Ep’s. Anything that looks like the cover of an Italian soap opera is not the same Maurizio.

Thanks again,
Jason

Hi @Jason,

I appreciate the details here. We are investigating this and will be sure to reach out when we have more information.

Hi Dylan,
Any up date on this meta data issue? This artist still shows conflict in my original post.
Thanks,
Jay

Hi All,
Any update regarding this meta data issue?

Anyone know how to manually separate and correct this from my end? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Jay

Hi @dylan,
Any update regarding this meta data issues? These 2 artist are still mixed up as per my original post. Is there anyway I can separate them from my end using the edits?

Thanks,
Jay