Astell & Kern SR35 Thoughts and Reviews

I heard this community was very helpful and friendly but you stating I’m suspicious has caught me a bit by surprise. I really don’t see why my comment is suspicious at all. You can go to my link I posted above and see someone say the following, you can use the CTRL F function on your keyboard. Here’s the link and you can search my posts on that sight and see my journey on why I choose the SR35.
LINK

The person that introduced me to Roon said the following:

“And a mobile device capable to deal with the demands hardware wise. As far as DAPs are concerned this translates to at least a Snapdragon 665 SOC. My DX320 eg handles Roon Arc without ease. Even better is a high-end mobile phone no older than ~2 years…”

I spent a lot of time testing settings for the SR35 and hoped it would help people make a choice and not make people feel suspicious, but whatever. As I stated I still have a few weeks to return the SR35 but am very happy with it and don’t have plans to return it. I never stated I wanted the SR35 to use Roon Arc, not once. I even stated above that If I did a higher end DAP doesn’t run it well anyways according to a person that introduced me to Roon, so no lose to me on that front on getting an SR35. So I don’t know why you assumed that. If you actually read my post in the link that would be pretty obvious that I do a pretty detailed analyzes on the software of the SR35 and I gave pros and cons of each test I ran.

I can use ARC with my mobile phone just fine and attach that to my phone with a USB cable or wireless using the bluetooth DAC, so yes, it can be used remotely, just not by itself.

Lastly the issue with T-Mobile Home internet has nothing to do with the SR35. Here’s a link to that if you’re curious. Link I’m actually switching service providers this weekend because I am thinking about purchasing the Roon life time subscription and hope to be a positive contributor to this community.