Audio or music related anecdotes, jokes, cartoons... anyone? [2020]

They need to abolish that foolishness.

No it was coming out the right birth canal that made him a prince. Great way to anoint one’s rulers, even if they are only there for show.

Looking around the world I am not convinced choosing a head of state with the ballot box results in better.

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that!

All you need to know about the royal family and succession is laid bare by Alan Partridge as he interviews The Duchess of Stranraer

12 minutes that explain everything…

Thank you Chris for helping me understand the nature and purpose of British Royalty. Truly enlightening.

1 Like

That’s it in a nutshell, happy to educate :joy:

It’s good to know that the British Royalty is thought of in the same terms on both sides of the Atlantic!

I should add that here in the US we have something similar to the Duchess but here they are called “trophy wives” and they also spend their days working for charities.

1 Like

Err they are NOT our Rulers, it don’t work like that, but the Queen has greater integrity and a real and genuine sense of duty, and has done so much more good for our countries than ANY politician…

HaHa Pots and Kettles, with you lot having VOTED in Donald T…

Garden gnomes do more good than any politician.

Can’t argue with that.

Just remember that here in America we have our own version of royalty, they are known as billionaires and we worship, adore and bow to them even more than you do to the royal family. And just like the royal family they don’t pay taxes!

1 Like

I didn’t vote for that …

2 Likes

Seen in my local hi shop

11 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

20 Likes

I don’t mean to sound like a moralizer, but in my opinion jokes about the corona virus are inappropriate here. This isn’t what I had in mind when I started this tread…

6 Likes

Oh geez…Lighten up. Now is the perfect time for these. AFAIC

8 Likes

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The joke made me laugh and I am as vulnerable as anyone else and I know plenty of people who are very vulnerable. Also it was music related.
Seems like we can’t mention Lord Voldemort after all, Dark humour is out… I get it.

4 Likes

In these times of constant gloom a little humour goes along way…and I might add I’m in one of the at risk groups…

2 Likes