B1276 I can’t see KKBOX service after upgrade to early access version

As title. Could you advice what should I do to find the KKBOX service ? Thank you!

Go to Settings > Services and login with your KKBOX credentials:

Update your tablet to build 1276.

1 Like

Thanks @Jim_F . Do you know how to? I thought it will automatically upgrade as usual.

Services, about.

On Android it must be updated through the Google Play Store (with Beta updates enabled).

I don’t think this is an iPad, but if so, the Beta update must come through the Test Flight app.

In either case, the update may not arrive immediately. (Though it did for me the last two times)

@Nick_Tseng1, see here if you haven’t enabled Beta updates yet:

3 Likes

It works now! Thanks everyone’s kind support

3 Likes

Good to hear! Have fun with KKBOX and Roon :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, you probably want to remove the above screenshot with your email address

1 Like

i update the roon and roon server to b1276 early access, but i still no kkbox in my services.

Maybe you have to reboot. It was the same for @Nick_Tseng1 above but then it suddenly worked. Maybe Nick can tell you what he did

how can you works? i updated and no kkbox yet…

@Zen_Ding do you have Roon remote installed in your pad or phone? If yes, you need to update them all to the early access build.

Thank you foe the reminding :grinning:

1 Like

It seems that only paid accounts are accepted for login, and accounts with a 14-day free trial cannot log in for testing. :sob:

Yes, only paid account is available

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.