B1405 (remote macOS) Albums screen is empty

This happens every time I leave the system for a few hours. Click albums (browse) view, and no albums are displayed. Please see video.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/79t5tpgjwziq641ieg92e/Skjermopptak-2024-05-02-kl.-20.30.19.mov?rlkey=dwjydi3h6o4dkm05ooxshhsbb&st=dx53fjrj&dl=0

Funny, I started noticing this yesterday. I think not just after a few hours, but rather often when I go to My Albums after a while. Never had that before. Restarting the app fixes it. Server is ROCK, all on EA

1 Like

Server is NUC8i7 with ROCK here as well, but restart roon remote (or change sorting populates the album list again). This issue started on previous early release version; can not remember seeing this in years previously.

I found out that when I click Focus in this state, when the album view is empty, the remote crashes immediately. For you as well? I reported this part here in a new thread:

1 Like

I find that when I get the 0 of xxx albums blank albums screen, if I click in the filter it triggers the screen to re-populate.

Not seen the blank albums screen in build 1409. I will keep monitoring if issue is solved or not.

Same here :+1: