B155 ARC "Broke" "Recently Played/Recently Added" [Ticket In]

Greetings,

I was loving that you all added a “Recently Added” next to the “Recently Played” section. But with ARC 155 it is only showing one album I added…prev it seemed to show what I had added going back at least 1-2 wks. Did something changed that is only going back say 2-3 days on the Recently Added? At least 1-2 wks should be the norm since “new music Friday” comes once per week and it is great to have that option to play some albums I added from the week prior but hadn’t gotten to play yet.
Similarly, the “Recently Played” is also MUCH shorter than before–today showing 4 albums (again prob just last 48 hrs?) whereas before it would show albums going back several weeks that had been played. Can this be fixed?
thanks,
Doug

Similar issue here on Android; app on iPadOS seems ok.

Evidently buggy, but it works ok if you reset ARC. Think twice before you do though - all tracks downloaded by ARC to that device will be deleted.

Hi Andy,

Yep, the reset fixed it (and I did lose the downloaded music but didn’t have much on there thanks to finally good wifi at work!)…though now it looks like the Roon Team already fixed it w/an update! Thanks to all for noticing/helping/fixing!

Doug

So I see… that was quick!

This was reported earlier in the week, see here: B1226/B155 I only have 3 recently played albums [Ticket in]

Maybe @moderators could merge the threads.