BBC Radio 3 issues

Hi @connor
I’m away from home until Saturday but I’ll try that on my return.
Thank you,
Margaret.
FYI I’m now using a MiniDSP SHD as my endpoint, not the hi-fiBerry.

1 Like

Hi @Tim_Clegg, Thank you for the heads up. We’ll investigate the logs from that timestamp.

Hi @Tim_Clegg,

I appreciate you passing the timestamps. We’re still investigating this issue but should have next steps shortly. Please stay tuned and I will follow up here.

@Margaret_Charlton, once you’ve run the RAATServer reset at your convenience (please see above post for instructions), please do pass along the results. Generating a new RAATServer instance should reset the connection to the HiFiBerry and your other endpoints, which we’re hoping will illuminate whether the issue is network-related or device-related.

Hi @connor
Apologies for not replying sooner. My R3 stream has been stable since following your advice about the RAAT server. That’s more than a week, now. Many thanks. I’ll let you know if it starts misbehaving again.

Regards, M.

1 Like

Fantastic news @Margaret_Charlton! Thrilled to hear its back online. Please open a new topic if you continue to experience issues, as this one will automatically close.

@Tim_Clegg, I will separate our ongoing troubleshooting into a new dedicated thread for follow-up. We’ll continue there.

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.