BETA Release 2024.03.90

@spockfish Did You found any issues in my feedback about WiFi connection? Never happened before.

Regards

I can’t reproduce this. So you are saying that, right now, even after reboot (with USB enabled), you cannot select USB output anymore in the services tab (like Squeezelite)?

Yes exactly

Anyway later I’ll try to reflash and go to beta channel and will try again to define the hat that should be like the Digi+ then disable usb and enable it back … I’ll report back the result

Yes, it is.

2 ways to resolve this: either you change your password or you do this and also send me your current password so I can figure out why the software has an issue with this specific password.

thanks

1 Like

OK, when I will arrive home send to You prive msg.

Thank You and regards

1 Like

I try to change password to basic one with only digit and “!” and nothing. I bring back to stable version of RoPieee and now loging to 5 GHz works perfect. I don’t why but this same settings on stable version works ok. I’m back to old one password and still is ok. Maybe other user send feedback to the same bug and maybe found it.

I will cross my fingers!

Regards

So there was a ‘!’ in the password or essid?
Ideally you send me (privately) the network name and the password that doesn’t work, so I can try to duplicate this in my own infrastructure.

Because this release has a big upgrade from some basic components, including on the network side.

@spockfish I send priv msg.

Regards

1 Like

My screen is dead after the update. Nothing on the screen even during boot up.
1774abb80d52fea9

After reflashing and moving to beta I configured the hat as Digi+ (actually it is a Digi+ I/O), then rebooted.
Tried to configure UPNP/DLNA with audio to hat but the Apply button doesn’t do anything … for now I didn’t go further …
Here’s is the feedback c323be9ec9d2f810

What do you mean by that?

I mean that when I click on it to confirm the change in Audio (from usb to hat) it doesn’t work, it doesn’t appear the configure banner nor the change is saved

Inside the UPNP/DLNA tab, right?

I have the native Raspberry Pi display, it was dead after the update. The zone still worked (there is an audio HAT on the same Raspberry Pi) but the display and the touchscreen did not work.
I reflashed with RoPieeeXL 2024.03 (1450) and it is all back to normal.

Yes, right

All good here :+1: with:

RoPieee 2024.03.90 (1506) [beta]
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
Network: wired ethernet
Audio: Orchard Audio PecanPi HAT
Display: No
Remote: No
Disk size: 16GB
Board temp: 50,5 C (+5 C from previous)

Great work Harry!

1 Like

just a quick note … there’s one known scenario where Plexamp holds onto the audio device indefinitely … Plexamp developer is aware, issue will be fixed in an upcoming release (so it will probably hit a future RoPieee update cycle) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here on a 2nd unit …. @spockfish Harry we have a problem…

One clue is the rotated screen option…as one unit I have in a different case is ok and iirc that screen IS rotated

7cc029cb8d5b87bd Feedback

I tried setting the beta back to stable but no update yet, so I tried setting the display to rotated and still no display after reboot and power cycle so I dunno.

Here is the feedback for the unit that is beta and rotated and still working with clock display @spockfish

92abcb971eea2a70