Better TIDAL Top tracks

Smh, I’m surprised that all the Roon fanboys out there don’t care about this. Often times I don’t know the name of a song and I rely on scanning their top songs.

I’m not sure what you mean by this?

It means there are tons of Roon lovers (fanboys) who think roon is the best streaming engine but they rarely mention this top tracks feature. I’m guessing they mainly stream from their NAS or they know the exact name of the one song they want to hear.

I usually look at albums and the equivalent of top tracks is the ticks next to the all music recommended tracks. So I tend to play those first to see if I like them.

As to Fan Boy hmmm I will refrain from reply.

I don’t see these ticks you mentioned. Also, this requires you to only know which album a song is on, or limits you to that one album.

I browse by artist, album not by track. So it works for me. May well not work for you.

Probably 90% of the artists I search does not have a top songs list. I’ve also found that it’ll show up on the computer version and not on my phone. Either way, Tidal, Spotify, BluOS all have the top songs by artist on every artist… Not sure how more people don’t want this or are OK with Roon not including.

2 Likes