Bluesound Professional - Roon Ready?

Does anyone know if the Bluesound BSP 500 or BSP 1000 are Roon Ready. These are outdoor speakers and would be great to marry up with Bluesound consumer products. I am assuming they run the same Blueos software. These products seem to be sold only to commercial applications. However this is the only outdoor Roon Ready (potentially) product I have been ever able to find.

I own quite a bit of Bluesound and NAD BluOS enabled gear and just stumbled across this stuff. They must be doing one of the worst PR jobs ever for me not to have been aware of it. I have the same question, can we add this stuff to our existing Roon systems with BluOS endpoints? Some of it looks like PSB parts - not suprising.

Bluesound got back to me saying they are not Roon Ready like their other gear.

I got the same response. I get it - but for using outdoor speakers the way most people will use them, the BluOS app works fine. I wonder why they don’t just make the same IP65 approved speakers available on the consumer side.

An odd decision by Bluesound. I would buy two pairs of the 1000’s and install them this weekend if they were Roon Ready. Another music app would not be popular with me or my Wife.