Bug in C4 Roon Nucleus Driver?

If I go to the Control4 Listen menu, and launch the Nucleus driver, it switches my Denon AVR to the proper input and all works fine. However, if I favorite the Nucleus app, then try to launch it from the favorites screen, it it brings up the Roon screen, but it does not switch my AVR to the correct input.

@Support, Any idea what’s going on?

Hi @Edward_Lee,

How do you have your AVR configured to switch inputs and how do you have it connected to the Nucleus? Are you using HDMI from Nucleus to AVR?

How is Control4 sending the input switch commands to the AVR, IP/RS232? Do you have any additional logic added in Composer that does the input switching programmatically?

Hi @noris. Yes, Nucleus is connected via HDMI to my receiver. Control4 is sending commands via IP. No additional logic that I am aware of. But, that’s probably more of a question for my dealer.

Thanks!

Hi @Edward_Lee,

I would check with your dealer to see if there is any additional logic, it is possible that an input switch was tied in only on the old button in your C4 program, especially if the connection is through HDMI.