Can‘t connect to core anymore

Thank you for getting in touch with me @Stefan_Hansen and performing the requested troubleshooting exercise. The feedback and insight are both appreciated!

Moving forward, I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so our techs can have a closer look into the “authorization” warning that is appearing when you are trying to connect to the QNAP core via one of your Roon remotes. Before I enable this feature, may I very kindly ask you for the following:

1. Please try to connecting to QNAP core via the mentioned Macbook from your previous post.

2. Note the time when you receive the “authorization” warning message and please also provide a screenshot of the message.

Once I have the above information I will go ahead and enable the mentioned diagnostics on your account.

Additionally, I would also like to gather a set of your Roon logs from the the Macbook remote that is being used to perform the procedure listed above. Normally, when diagnostics are enabled on an account, there is no need to gather logs manually as they come attached to the report we receive, but in this case, since the remote is unable to connect we will need to have the logs sent to us. With this in mind, after the above has been performed (i.e reproduce the issue, note the time, and take a screenshot), please send us a set of your Roon logs from the Mabook remote in a PM addressed to me using the instructions found here.

-Eric