CanJam NYC March 9th and 10th, 2024

Here’s the preview video so you can what all the fuss is about (and what you will might be missing :grin: :+1:)
CanJam NYC 2024: Gear Overload Incoming! (Your Early Look) (youtube.com)

For anyone planning on attending this year’s CanJam NYC (and really why wouldn’t you?) I will be working the front desk tomorrow (Saturday March 9th) from 10 am to 2 pm. Please stop by and say hello. Ask for Ralph :grin: :headphones:

I saw the preview video a few days ago, it looks incredible, unfortunately I am on a different continent. Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Agreed. The preview video is quite impressive. Jude is just like that in person. He believes deeply in the personal audio hobby. Jude is a founding member of the present day headphone community.

If only it were in the bk… I avoid Times Square like the plague. Good luck though.

1 Like

I’m going to try and get to the London event this year.
I’ve been a headfi listener since getting a Walkman 40 years ago or so, it’s amazing how technology has advanced in wearable and portable gear and my own evolution of headfi kit.

I’m way more a headphone / IEM listener than speakers these days, I won’t buy another speaker system again and I’ve considered selling my speaker setup actually.

2 Likes