Cannot see all metadata

Content you’re reporting an issue with

I am able to see only a few of the album artwork. The rest are only appearing as blank thumbnails. THis has suddenly happened. I haven’t changed anything. I tried rebooting Roon core many times but doesn’t work.

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Is the album identified in Roon?

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

RESOLVED: Rebooted the core and album metadata appeared. Hadn’t wanted to reboot again since we have had several power outages this month. SUMMARY: While logging in again to Qobuz after the power outage allowed me to add music and play music, the metadata connection required a re-boot of the core after that.

After a power outage, Roon lost the link to Qobuz. Had to logout and log in again to re-establish the link. After re-establishing the link, I could see my local library and all of Qobuz albums added before the power outage, but adding albums from Qobuz results in a blank thumbnail now instead of an image of the album cover. On the Qobuz website, the images of the album covers are present (that is, all album covers appear).

The “adding music to library” message is on and endlessly working as if I just added a new library of a thousand albums rather than three albums.

But, I can play the new albums. Very odd.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.