Cant get arc working

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“158.xxx.xxx.xxx”,“router_external_ip”:“100.xx.xx.xx”},
“status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Have looked at both anti virus and checked upnp as suggested. Get the above error message.

Please help? Have windows 11updated and use bluos. Have all my music on a qnap nas ts453be .

Thanks

Stephen

You have a double layer of NAT in the local network or with your service provider. Please complete the template in full, so you may be assisted. Also, please specify your ISP and all network equipment used. Thanks.

@Stephen_Hands, yes please complete the information @Martin_Webster requested. However, your post also shows that your ISP is using CGNAT, which is implemented and controlled directly in/from the ISP network and cannot be changed and reconfigured on your local ISP router.

Once we see the information you provide, there may be some options to address this.

Can’t get arc working

OK, so your ISP is MyRepublic in Singapore? Then you will need to contact them and ask them to give you a public IP address. They are currently using CGNAT, and this means that your external IP address is private and known only to them, so ARC cannot reach it from the public internet…

2 Likes

ok I spoke to the isp and they said they can give me a static ip address for $8/month? Is that the same thing?

Yes it is. But worth asking them if they can give you a public IP address that is dynamic for less cost.
It sounds as though they are offering to move you into the Business Customer pricing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.