Can't use global search to find my Dead shows, but filter in Tracks works

Hey - just checking in as its been another month or so - Anyone looking at this at all?

Thanks!
pbg

Hey @Peter_Gallagher, sorry for being unresponsive, I’ve been away for a while.

We have a ticket for the issue, but there are some other changes that will have to be implemented before this can be addressed appropriately. I hope the workarounds are sufficient for now.

That being said, in the 1982-07-29 Red Rocks... album, are there any tracks containing the number 28? Technically, with the search term 1982-07-28 Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO there shouldn’t be any other results visible at all besides that very album and corresponding tracks.

hey Guys-
I’m just checking in to see how things are going - It feels like there has been some progress made with the search - My highly unscientific testing is returning encouraging results when I search the Grateful Dead shows in my library - Cautious optimism here… thanks!
pbg

There have been some changes that should help when you enter the exact titles of albums. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

2 Likes

Cool - good to hear - I’ll close this and keep an eye on it - Things seem much better - Thanks for your help with this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.