Cassandra Jenkins Discography missing album

Content you’re reporting an issue with

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No

Is the album identified in Roon?

Yes

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Local and in Qobuz

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

This album no longer shows in Discography for Cassandra Jenkins where it used to. Album is still available in Qobuz and I have local files.

@joel any chance you could look into this please?

What happens if you remove the Qobuz version in your library and like it again in the Qobuz app? Sometimes Qobuz changeses the version so the link to the old one isn’t available anymore.

Favouriting doesnt affect discography as its a direct link to streaming services showing the catalog of an artists music therefore it should show if I have it or not. I dont have it in my library from Qobuz its a local copy like the Overview on An Overview of Phenomenal Nature and that shows,

Infact Roon even sees the Qobuz version in versions

And for some odd reason its just instanly returned the moment I removed the Qobuz version of (An Overview On) An Overview on Phenomenal Nature. So Roon bug with the versions here it matching both albums under same group when they are very different releases. Somethihg to look at anyway @joel

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.