CD ripper not working and other issues

I have a Roon nucleus and the cd ripper only works intermittently. I’ve tried different CD players, rebooted, removed usb cable and plugged it in, reinstalled Roon os yet the problem persists. The nucleus interface sees there is a ripper and allows me to eject, but won’t rip the tracks. Also some tracks that were ripped and show up in the right folder are not recognized by the Roon software.

A second issue related to the other USB port. I connected am hegel h120 amp to that and the nucleus that used to recognize it but no more.

Use the magnifying glass icon upper right to search on CD Ripper Not working. You should see other posts that indicate there has been an issue with that feature over the past several weeks. I believe Roon is aware of it. Don’t think there is anything you can do until Roon comes up with a solution.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks. Appreciate the answer, though I was hoping someone from the Roon team had a fix!

I suspect the fix will probably come in the form of an OS update released to the general Roon population.

Someone from the support team should be along to provide assistance as they work through the queue.

Hello @Alexandra_Shapiro, and welcome to the community! Our team is aware of the issue but it would be good to get an additional set of diagnostics from you to deliver to our QA team. Next time this issue occurs, could you please reply to this thread with a timestamp of when and use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Lastly, could you please fill out the following setup details so I can send that to the team as well? Thanks!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

hi I know how to send a dropbox link but where do I send it? what email?

Hi. If you click on Nuwrly’s icon in his message above you have the option to send a private message, in which you can include the link. That’s probably the best way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.