Censorship about off-topic things

Many states/cities in the US have similar laws. For example, NYC has a limit of 4 inches, and New York state has restrictions on the types of knives that can be carried (assisted, gravity, butterfly, etc…). Many of these laws are obsolete and are being repealed as they were clearly fueled by misconceptions and fears driven by gangs of the past.

But we are getting off-topic here. This topic is not about knives, but I’d be happy to hear about knives in another thread.

I’ve learned a lot about coffee from the Roon community and about computer gaming as well, and I do not want to invest effort in other communities. There are people I know in these forums who, through familiarity, have my trust in various ways. For example, when I see your name @anon90297517, I pay attention, even when we may disagree. That recognition is the value that comes from community,

This is all in the #off-topic category, as it’s not Roon/Audio related. If you don’t feel you need to come here for the off-topic stuff, just don’t read that category.

4 Likes