Changing username on the forum

Forum usernames are connected to Roon accounts at first setup, I think (it’s been 5,5 years since I got Roon, so things will probably have changed a bit since then). New users can edit their username the first three days after the account has been created.

The forum software does not allow user editing of usernames after that period (for the better – things would get inhabitable quickly if active people started changing their usernames all the time). But we’ll gladly facilitate the odd change in cases like well… all of the above. :slight_smile:

I’m deckeda most everywhere else. I might as well be deckeda here, too. Please and thank you.

(I think I had exactly one forum post back in 2016 before actually trying Roon out very recently.)

@Deckeda, that’s now done for you.

1 Like

Hi, sorry, I sent a message to someone earlier today about this as I hadn’t seen this string. Please change my name to treble_head Also, is there no way to delete my months old post (my only post) where my full_name is displayed? I would strongly prefer this to be gone. Thank you.

When the mods change your username, it will be changed on your previous post as well.

1 Like

Terrific Thanks I was hoping so.

1 Like

And there you are, @treble_head !

You’re the best!

Hi andybob,

Nice to know it’s possible to change user name!
Could you change mine into the user name I’d prefer: Sjors_Ehv ?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Merry Christmas from Holland,

Sjors

Hi @Sjors_Ehv, that’s now done for you.

1 Like

Thank you, Carl.

1 Like

Hi there moderator(s) - Could you please change my forum username to jaygot? Thanks in advance!

All set, @jaygot !

1 Like

Hello,

Can you drop my last name from the username please. Thank you.

Bgrds,
Mason

There you are, @Mason!

If possible change my name to Cdamo
Thanks!

That’s taken care of, @Cdamo !

1 Like

Super fast, thanks!!

Please change my name to GLN2
(Could not see any cog wheel to change it myself)

How can I change my forum password? I cannot locate that item either.

Thanks

Hi @GLN2,

That’s now done for you.

To change your password visit

Login, and then go to account settings.