'Chat GPT' style playlist creation

It is also powered by GPT-3
The whole world has been talking about GPT-4 the last few months.
Why launch something new, with old AI.

GPT-3 is cheaper and if you are not doing long interactive dialogs, it should be sufficient. I have only briefly tried it, but they are limiting it certainly during this test to probably evaluate it and determine whether it will be a free feature or paid. GPT-3 they might be able to do free, GPT-4 certainly would be paid feature add on.

Tidal is charging more than Apple Music Hires and Qobuz and Amazon Music UHD

Pay the GPT-4 fee :smile:

We know Apple and Amazon will come with something and give it ‘free’.

Just like when Apple threw in hires and Atmos for no extra cost, and Amazon copied the very next day.

1 Like

Most AI tools let you enter an OpenAI key where you pay your AI charges. Apple and Amazon had DEEP pockets! :rofl:

Anyone trying the Tidal AI?

I think the user experience needs to evolve, and I think Spotify maybe has had it right all along. There I have a playlist and it shows 5 more songs I can sample and easily add to my playlist with one click. Tidal adopted that too.

While a novelty, I am not sure I need to generate playlists using a long text prompt. I just want the right music to play with a mix of favorites and new additions. Valance is purported to do this, but only based on one track seed.