CHILL OUT FM -based in London on Mytuner Pro App

Found this radio station on Mytuner Pro App which is based in London however can’t seem to add using their URL- any ideas as it’s a great station for non stop mellow jazz Latin music with zero adds.

Hello @Martin_Andrews1 , I’ve added Chill Out FM for you. Please check if OK

Big thank you Brian as I can’t listen to most of the commercial due to the ads virtually every 10 minutes just like tv nowadays .
This is a great chill out background station along with Jazz Global out of California who are similar with no ads.

I tried to find that, but unsure which station it is. Googling, I found a station we already have: Is it Smooth Jazz Radio, from http://www.smoothjazz.com/?

Yes along with Smooth lounge out of Monterey, I think are owned by the same people - all offer great non stop music.

That’s there too: Smooth Lounge Radio, but you probably already knew that…

HDR lounge & chill out of Russia is also a cracking station for people who like chill out ambient jazz music, once you hear stations mainly from abroad I could never go back to listening to the 80% rubbish ads every 10 minute stations we have here.
One of the best is KOITFM out of San Francisco which I listened to originally when my Brother lived in Silicon Valley but for some reason not playable here, I assume a location issue which is a shame as it played a mixture of rock, jazz, old school music.

I assume you have found the HDR stations here - all in Flac quality.

I have added 96.5 KOIT for you. it’s in Christmas mode at the moment.

Big thank you despite only being Christmas music hopefully be back to standard KOIT after 25th December

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.