Roon Core Machine
Win11-64bit, 32gb ram, latest intl cpu
Networking Gear & Setup Details
Genexis DRG7820 with Gigaclear
Connected Audio Devices
Number of Tracks in Library
Description of Issue
Can’t connect Roon ARC - I have a screenshot I can share
Welcome to the Roon community, @Claude_Bovet.
The diagnostics you’ve provided suggest that UPnP is not properly configured on your router.
Please first try the following steps:
- Try to enable UPnP/NATPMP in the web administration interface for the router directly upstream from your Core
- Try to manually open the port in your router’s port forwarding configuration
- Make sure the IP/Port matches the Port listed in Roon → Settings → ARC
- Check for any VPNs or Firewalls that might be interfering
- Check if your modem is in
If you continue to experience difficulties, please tag the support team and include the following information:
- What is the make and model of your modem and router?
- Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
- Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
- Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?
Following up on this thread, I wanted to check in and see if you were still running into issues getting Arc squared away? @Martin_Webster has provided excellent next steps if so.
I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply