Countdown clock to Roon 1.8 launch

It’s 3 PM 2/9/2021 in Tokyo, still no sight of Roon 1.8.

1 Like

Plz reset de Countdown Clock maybe that helps :stuck_out_tongue:

22 C at 08:00 , looks like rain

How does this hep other than tension release ?

Those of us in BEIJING has already reached Feb-9 for half a day now.

2 Likes

48° F with cloudy skies in Georgia, USA

51º F in California, USA.

1 Like

-39 C in Winnipeg,Manitoba Canada.

5 Likes

I am awake too. I am breathless with anticipation!!! Of course, it is only 10:00PM here but I am watching.

Interesting, here in Minnesota USA, it is -21C and clear.

Can someone plz wakeup the RoonTeam

1 Like

Go to bed with an improving book :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll not speed things up …

1 Like

Roon made a promise ETA is today. Even people in BEIJING and there the day is almost over are waiting. I still have a full day ehead of me. Ooooh i can wait :drooling_face:

1 Like

It is not too bad:)

This is excruciating. :stuck_out_tongue:

31 degrees celcius (88 fahrenheit) here in Darwin Australia, 15:47 pm and still no bloody update… :smile:

1 Like

58° F (14° C) in Santiago, Chile… and still waiting…

1 Like

Nah, sitting here listening to the Budapest Quartet play Mozart and watching a Korean comedy entitled 'True Beauty". Actually waiting for “Man in a Veil” final episode?? a Korean drama set to be broadcast about 9:00AM Tuesday morn. That is good drama but pales in comparison to others. Our little group has given up completely on American trash and subsides exclusively on Korean drama for visual entertainment. You might investigate viki.com to see what they offer. It’s not free but it beats anything you can get on HBO, etc. Sorry for the extended commercial but I have to kill time before the update is released. By the way, halfway thru one of Kafka’s novels-yes, that one, the short one. Just saw something you will not see on an American show. Too funny to describe and it probably loses something in the translation.

1 Like

Thats alright :smiley: but uuh we were talking about the weather as we are awaiting the new release

Whats everyone listening to while they wait?

1 Like

that‘s really cold. The coldest temperature, I felt was -30 C