Create new album from playlist or tracks?

Is it possible to create an album and use appropriate album art from another album?

Specific situation - my Steely Dan collection is Citizen Steely Dan which is a 4 disk set “album” which actually has:

• Can’t Buy a Thrill (1972)
  • Countdown to Ecstasy (1973)
  • Pretzel Logic (1974)
  • Katy Lied (1975)
  • The Royal Scam (1976)
  • Aja (1977)
  • Gaucho (1980)
    plus a couple of extra tracks.

I’d like to create each of those albums from the Citizen Steely Dan tracks and use the appropriate album art. Is this possible?

Sure, it is. I had a post about it awhile ago. There are a couple ways of doing it.

Thanks for the reply and info. I did dive into the User Guide for a bit and found some potential paths but I wanted to ask about a specific way to accomplish what I’m trying to do and if it is possible.

A) I would like to leave the tracks as currently organized on the hard drive as is (ie Compilation-D1, Compilation-D2…

B) I would like to keep the compilation disks in my Roon library

C) I would like to create a playlist that represents the songs that compose the original album and associate the original album art with that playlist.

So I would have what I currently have (compilation disks labeled as such) and playlists for each of the original albums that those songs came from with the original album art.

Is that possible?