Customizing the Roon theme

A_dN so…

With original 3,4,5 change name to eg. old_*
Copy 1 twice and 2 once
Rename copied 1 like 3,4
Rename copied 2 like 5

?

I am not able to change size. Only way is to overwrite font file without 48/72 size.

@Damian_Kurgan I renamed 1 and 2 to old_*, then copied 4 and renamed it to GrifoS-Medium and copied 5 and renamed it to GrifoM-Medium. Like I said, it doesn’t win any prizes. I have not found a place to change the size yet, your suggestion my help me out for a while :thumb

@A_dN I found a way :slight_smile: but please help me which font type file to change (there is to many)

Liking your blue theme, but I’ve been thinking a dark British green, on the subtle side of saturation, might be nice. And it t would match my Naim gear.:wink:

Just do it (and share the file)! :slight_smile:

Naim lovers, be ready!

6 Likes

Any joy applying new colours on the iOS app?

There is the path:

I do not have iOS (yet!) so share how looks file content so we can change :wink:

1 Like

Ah, I’ll have a look if resizing works for me. But I have only been messing with the new fonts: GrifoM-Medium.otf and GrifoS-Medium.otf. The only other OpenType Fonts are the NotoSans*, so I basically replaced the GrifoM-Medium.otf and GrifoS-Medium.otf with NotoSansCJKjp-Regular.otf and NotoSansCJKjp-Medium.otf. I don’t have to mess with the TrueType-fonts, as the rest of the fonts are ok imo.

1 Like

You missed the blue underline under Tracks (Credits, Versions) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

New themes menu normally works but without names. Already have four colours: Naim Green, Beauty Blue, Light and Pur…,

Buahaha again. Post updated :rofl:

Fighting with font sizes currently…

I have moved this to Tinkering since changing these files is not officially supported. Mistakes can render your client un-loadable.

1 Like

As opposite to the official 1.8 release which rendered the client un-usable for so many? (bitter joke, again I couldn’t help myself) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

No. That would require writing some macro that makes the color changes.
JRiver, good God. That’s actually what happens to software when you get stuck in your ways.
I still use it for managing my libraries, but its such a sad place to be.

1 Like

Tell me something happy about roon in the last 3 days or so! :innocent:

2 Likes

Actually, right here. Kudos to your creativity!

edit: Kudos @anon73739233 !

All the credit goes to @anon73739233

2 Likes

I am going to have a go at changing the fonts in the morning, just getting a bit late here for me to be tinkering on with roon as will probably make a mistake and annoy myself lol

I think I’m sticking with your Beauty Blue for now. Unless you have a recipe for a Zone 5 Gray?