DAC Recommendations ($1200 to $1500)

Yes it does in roon tested. It can’t be in roon ready as it’s not a network device.

The RMAadi sf2 Looks very impressive I’ve talk to Sweetwater I was talking to a technical sales for some very good and he was advised me it runs on Lenoux I believe we were into that talking on the phone Where their sys crashed
I’m not positive it runs in Lennox but they’re going to check to see if This unit is compatible with Roon!!!

Do you know if it’s compatible with Roon I believe it is not certified with Roon

Teac NT 505 $1249 Onkyo USA warranty
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TEAC-NT-505-Reference-Series-Dual-monaural-USB-DAC-Network-Player-Black/184562378?

I can confirm Roon recognizes it just fine. I have one hooked up to a Ropieee and Roon plays nice with it. Minus some adjustments for MQA settings.

Well this is Bob and I’m back after planning to sell my. MY DAC ll
I now have a roon with a Bryston DB2
The Internet works I have got my iPad Pro seeing the Internet wirelessly I have the roon
Showing up on the Roon app but I still can’t get in music are the Roon or the Bryston BD2 dac
Help

Do you mean a Bryston BDA-2? If so, after all the good advice about DACs in this thread (advice you asked for) why would you buy a DAC whose design is 8 years old.

Are you still running Core on a Nucleus?

Are you saying that your DAC is connected to the USB port of your Core machine and Roon can’t find it?

What does Settings==>Audio look like?.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.