DAP with huge internal memory for Roon Arc

Unfortunately bandwidth isn’t always very good in trains (in Germany) therefore I’m looking for a Roon Ready DAP with huge internal memory (since Arc can’t use the memory of SD-Cards). Do you have any suggestions?
PS: I’m using a FiiO M11plus with just 64GB internal memory… I’m satisfied with sound and Arc is also working very well. However, more offline-music available on the device would be even better :slight_smile:

Astell& Kerns Ultima and Futura both have 256GB and the Kann Ultra has 128GB

None of which can run ARC I believe.

Sure it can. It’s also Roon Ready…

1 Like

I thought only the top one had whitelisted ARC good they rolled it out to others. I had the Alpha but sent it back it was too unreliable for Roon Ready and its WiFi not stable. Not had any issue with my FiiO M11 Plus and sounds as good to me.

1 Like

Simple answer

Buy a big SD card for your phone and copy your favorites

I use a 1tb SD card and Sony HW1000 MX4 on a Samsung A52 . Saves data too

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and thoughts - I will definitely look into the A&K Futura. Pretty expensive though… at least on paper it looks impressive and maybe it is also a bit better soundwise than my FiiO M11 plus.

Buying a SD Card won’t solve my problem, since ARC can’t use it and I would like to stay in the Roon-Ecosystem when I’m on the go.