Devin Townsend?

there’s something wrong in devin townsend artist page:

it says “membes”, as though he was a group, but he is not. and says “member of” reporting an incomplete list of bands of which he is member (there should be also “Devin Townsend Band” “Strapping Young Lad” and “Casualties of Cool” and “Punky Brüster”)

besides:

so the page of the band is not complete, as it does not report the other members of the band.

i have to say that (in the beginning of my roon experience) i had merged “Devin Townsend” with “Devin Townsend Project” and “Devin Townsend Band”: that might be the source of the problem. But now i have un-merged them, and this is the situation.

Hey @Niccolo_Terzi,

The team looked into this behavior that you’ve reported, specifically the above comment. There seems to be an issue here and we have opened a ticket with the development team to have this resolved.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

Thanks,
Dylan

1 Like

Thanks @dylan, i’m glad that this has been helpfull.

Anyway, i don’t know if things have changed because the staff has done something, but the situation in my library seems to be solved:

and

the infos are still incomplete (there should be other bands: “Devin Townsend Band” “Strapping Young Lad” and “Casualties of Cool” and “Punky Brüster”), but the cross-links between “Devin Townsend” and “Devin Townsend Project” are now correct.