DIRAC has gone since I unplugged M10

Hi . I had trouble restarting my NAD M10 after I had unplugged it for 2 months. Just a solid red NAD icon on top of the machine. After multiple replugging and trying to reset …eventually by holding the Standby button at the back in and switching on/off at wall 3-4 times quickly…I got flashing red [ YAY] then white and evntually ROON found the machine [ BLUOS wouldn’t] …the name had changed to M10-CCFD. I now have music and have got BLUOS working as well BUT DIRAC is gone…not just my setting but the whole FUNCTION…not even on the machine or Bluos menu in settings…stumped…any ideas???

Not an owner myself, thus no idea, but have you considered to contact their support as well?

That happened with one of the many T778 I had before returning it for money back. Boards likely gone or has a fault. NADs reliability is not its strong point. I I would try and do a proper factory reset using the front panel and then apply any updates that are available. If no joy contact NAD or your dealer hope it’s under warranty.

Thanks…machine is about 3 years old …so see how I get on. Shame because suchba handy little piece of gear to have in the lounge.