Disappearing Playlists Feature Request

No, this isn’t a thread to say that my playlist(s) has disappeared (there’re plenty of those!).

Rather, I’m wondering if there’s a way to have items automatically removed from a playlist once they’ve been played. Essentially it’s like a queue that can be called up again for later listening.

I see a couple advantages for this feature:

1. You can create a playlist that is guaranteed not to have any duplicates unlike the Roon Radio.
  2. When listening to album compilations, it will allow you to pick-up where you left off

#2 is the main reason why I’m requesting this as I’m listening through Mozart’s complete works. This is obviously not just a half hour endeavor and I only listen to it when I’m in a certain mood or mode. So I want to hear everything but sometimes Roon will skip around (not sure why) and play stuff out of order or start from the beginning (Disc 1) and then I get a lot of repeating. If I could create a playlist that removed tracks once played then I wouldn’t have this problem. Also if it was a playlist then I’d be able to jump to the playing track easier, which you cannot do in album view.

Anyway, I don’t know the complexities of introducing this feature but I would certainly appreciate it!