Disc identified but not displaying correctly

The 2 disc set Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade & Glazunov: The Seasons - London Symphony Orchestra, Sir John Barbirolli & Evgeny Svetlanov is correctly identified with appropriate track labelling on the left which does not translate into the correct display:

Are you referring to there being 2 albums at the right instead of one? The rest looks right…

No. The tracks match with timings but the detailed (and correct) descriptions of each track that are displayed on the left from “identification”, do not port through to the display which has the boring and uninformative labelling the same for each track.

Ahh - I see now.

Not sure if this is the problem, but if you edit the album (3 dots button), choose Metadata Preference, and then under set preference for the tracks of 1 album choose “Prefer Roon” does it help?

Bingo!! Thanks Dan, that did it :slight_smile:

Cool. BTW, the Zubin Mehta/Israel Phil recording if Scheherazade is great as well.

Yes I have that one Dan - will go and listen to it now :slight_smile:

LATER: Agree it is very good but I have a number of interpretations of the work so went on a comparative hunt. Annoyingly Roon did not discover them all but I eventually nailed the preferred version - that conducted by Valery Gergiev:

I’ll have to give it a listen. His Shostakovich cycle is generally very good.