Does Node 2i output USB to DAC?

Sorry guys if this is redundant. I couldn’t find an answer and Bluesound is not returning my email with the question.

Does the node 2i output digital to the DAC via USB just like it does optical?

Question 2. Can you have 2 digital ouputs hooked up to 2 systems? Are all digital outputs active at once time or do you select that say optical is outputting or coax ect… I 'm thinking I could Use one node 2i for 2 rooms this way.

Looks like there is no usable USB port on the back of the Node 2i. The USB port on under the ethernet port is for connecting to a storage device and the mini USB is dedicated to service. Not sure if the coax and Toslink are active at the same time. I found all this on the Blusound web site.

I looked at the same thing. I couldn’t tell if the USB port outputs or is only for storage it’ doesn’t say specifically that I could find

Check the user guide. It’s also available online. It says the USB port is for storage devices.

I have one. The USB port is for storage.
If you want output to a DAC (or pre-amp), you’d use coax, toslink, or analog RCA.

Yes They did confirm it. USB does not output digital. Is there a reason to choose coax over optical as the better sounding fo the two digital outputs?