Does router d link support arc

Using d link router DVG N5402G .get on Roon core when trying to connect to Roon arc 504error andETIMeOUt error .contact my net work provider fowling Roon instruction with no luck.Roon core is 192.168.8.175. Port 56510. .thanks

Hey @rony_shema,

I wanted to check in to see if you’re still running into issues getting arc setup?

If so, here is a step by step on setting up port forwarding for your specific router:

With that, here is our help article on more information you’ll need to configure the proper port numbers:

Static IP - if you’re going to manually configure port forwarding, you’ll want to ensure your Core is always using the same IP address. This can be done by setting a static IP address on your Core or otherwise configuring your network to ensure your Core always uses the same IP

Configure Your Router - you’ll need to create a new port forwarding rule in your router that uses these 3 pieces of info:

IP address: The IP address of your roon core
LAN/Private/Internal Port: Port 55000
WAN/Public/External Port: This port must be the same as the LAN/Private/Internal port

Let me know if the above helps :pray:

I did what ever has to be done through my net provider and that did not solve the problem .I am 66 years old and your steps to fix the issue is hard for me to do.please fix the bug this is the error
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“xxxxxxx”,“router_external_ip”:“172.25.0.34”},
“status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.8.254”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.