Error loading page on overview and Qobuz

I’m seeing it on my Overview page as well, not just Qobuz. I’m in the US but Qobuz playlists load normally.

Hi @Larry_Post,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often are you seeing this error? When did it start occurring?

I was getting this a lot last night for Qobuz.

Hi @dylan

First time I’ve ever seen the pink error box about network error. It appears others were seeing it at the same time I was. The error would only remain on the screen for moments and I never had any functional network issues. Qobuz tracks and playlists and local files continued to be accessible and playable without issue.

That said, if you think my network details matter, let me know.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Qobuz HiFi Audio Partner Playlist

I’ve not seen the pink box network error today at all. Seems back to normal. I never did experience the playlist issue with Qobuz.

Hi @Larry_Post,

Thanks for the update here! I’m glad things are working for you now — if you see any issues return please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.