Faster updates to Roon's Tidal new releases - at least as quick as Audirvana's Tidal new releases

A few others commenting about the same issue.

and

If Roon is all about the best User Experience, delays in experiencing (i.e being able to play) big releases that are the talking points of millions around the world (maybe not the Roon Community and that’s ok) isn’t the best experience. It’s a weekly thing too :disappointed_relieved:

This was a 2-day Tidal exclusive and now Apple Music and Spotify and all the rest have it before Tidal via Roon. And it’s still not up in Roon yet.

Regarding:

Can Roon’s TIDAL database initially allow the album to show and play, like Audirvana, with no metadata initially - and then have all the metadata follow along 2 days (or however long) later if need be.

When millions of people are talking about new releases around the world each week, most of the chatter is to do with listening to the album - much less of the global chatter with these big weekly releases is about the recording dates and links to composers and credits. That’s all GREAT of course but we can wait 2 days for that to show up in Roon.

As per my opening post in this thread, I’m not comparing with the Tidal Desktop App’s speed of new releases showing up - I’m only comparing with Audirvana’s Tidal integration.

I know devs read these threads but I’ll tag @danny and @enno and @mike . I’ll tag @brian too - I know deep inside he’s devastated he still can’t play Beyonce’s latest album :smile:

Much respect to the Roon Team as always though. Keep up the great work and please at least consider making this a priority.