Favorite on Qobuz does not show up in My Qobuz in Roon

Some albums I have made favourites on Qobuz do not show up as favourites on My Qobuz on Roon and cannot be found on a search in Roon. I have tried making them a favourite on the website and on the app without success. This is one

@Susan_Tyler - Just did a test with this album. Works just fine.

Try this:

Go to settings - service and than under Oobuz use “Sync …”

Torben

In uk can find it by entering in Gaetan Jarry The Crown . If I click on Gareth Jarry it takes you to his artist page but go to discography it doesn’t show at all on any of the artist pages. @joel some oddities here I feel Qobuz sync isn’t working as well as it should as neither the op nor myself can actually remove albums via Roon from Qobuz either. Have another ticket for this.

Yes, did that but it didn’t work. Possibly it is just the UK Qobuz. It did, interestingly, show up in my library, though I hadn’t asked, but not in the Qobuz favorites.

If you add it as a favourite in Qobuz app it is automatically added to your library. That’s how Roon has always worked. Any favourites in Qobuz sync to our library in Roon. My Qobuz section is just a window via the API to your Qobuz account and not your Roon library and only shows a limited amount of content.

I understand that is the way it is supposed to work, but making it a favourite on Qobuz does not always make it show up as a favourite in MyQobuz and lately it hasn’t been making it show up in the library. I prefer that it doesn’t, so that is fine. When I made the Crown album a favourite on both the website and the app on Qobuz it didn’t come up in my Qobuz, but when adding it via the app it did this time show up in the library. I know it is weird. Apparently it is just me.

Sync doesn’t work. It honestly seems to be just me, so please don’t worry about it. Thank you for finding Gaetan Jarry’s album for me though!!

Chez moi aussi, en Suisse, il,y a des favoris de Qobuz qui ne s’affichent pas dans Roon ! Et d’autres qui s’affichent sans problème.

The web app has been known not to work with syncing for a while, others have experienced this. J only use the mobile or pc app and it always syncs.

1 Like